Terms and Conditions
All prices on paintbase.app are stated in GBP and include 20% VAT. We reserve the right to adjust prices due to changes from suppliers, misprints in the price list, and inaccuracies in prices resulting from incorrect information. We will contact you if the price of your order has changed under any circumstance, and offer you the opportunity to cancel the item in question.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms and conditions will be published online on the website. The amended terms are considered accepted in connection with an order or visit to the website.
Complaints and Disputes
If you are dissatisfied with the information we have provided, please feel free to contact us and let us know. How to proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors or defects must always be reported through our contact page, where you must provide your name, email address, registration number, and a description of the issue.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the item is not faulty according to applicable consumer protection legislation. In case of complaints, we follow the guidelines of the UK Consumer Rights Act.
Right of Withdrawal
As a consumer, you have the right to cancel your purchase without specific reason within 14 days of receiving the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, contact us and explain why you wish to cancel your purchase. Provide your name, email address, and registration number. If you suspect that you have received the wrong colour code, please contact an authorised dealer first and ask them to verify the colour code for your vehicle.
We have information on original colour codes for the manufacturers listed below:
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Citroën, Chrysler, Dacia, Datsun, Dodge, DS, Ford, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls Royce, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo.
If you have a car from another brand, or if your car has been repainted, you cannot use our search service.
Limitation of Liability
- We accept no responsibility for delays/errors resulting from circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances may include, but are not limited to, labour disputes, fires, war, governmental decisions, reduced or non-delivery from suppliers.
- Furthermore, we take no responsibility for any changes to products/product features that have been altered by the respective suppliers or other factors beyond our control.
- The customer is responsible for the choice of articles made at purchase and the information provided. We may, in individual cases, detect deviations from our suppliers' recommendations and point this out.
- We accept no liability for direct or indirect damages arising from products/information purchased from paintbase.app.
- The customer is responsible for handling the purchased products after delivery. We are not responsible for paint and accessories being applied in a non-professional manner. We recommend that all paint purchased be tested and compared on a separate piece of metal before being applied to the final object (car, motorcycle, truck, etc.).
Disputes and Governing Law
In the event of a dispute that cannot be resolved in agreement with our customer service, you as a customer may turn to the UK Consumer Rights Act. For residents in an EU country other than the UK, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. In case of any dispute, we follow the decisions of the relevant dispute resolution body. Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with UK law.
Company Name: Heivid AB
Company Registration Number: 559231-9767
Address: Lövholmsvägen 76, 11765, Stockholm, Sweden
Contact: Contact Form or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registered for VAT and Corporation Tax.